Its hatch panel intake, combined again with the level-based coding of the elevator system, was able to reach all the different hatch levels (a total of 4) in the game field by the press of dedicated buttons on the controller. It was our first robot built on a custom west coast drive, a system which made our robot perfectly balanced, since it was power-packed with more than enough mobility. This was also our first time experimenting with the cascade elevator system, and we were thrilled to see its success. Even more, we used many sensors such as a camera, limit switches, and encoders to enhance the robot’s stability, speed, and ultimately its aforementioned reliability. We used these sensors as a helping aid while determining, and later on coding, the specific levels of the cascade elevator, along with “dampening” the erratic movements of the wrist. These sensors also helped stabilize these mechanisms while carrying up or placing the game pieces during both the sandstorm and the tele-op periods. All of the parts used in this robot were specifically designed by our team in Solidworks, where some specific parts were manufactured in various sizes and dimensions as spare parts, all thanks to the help of our sponsors.